Friday, January 27, 2012

Eye Candy!

Hey Ladies!

As some of you may know, I work for Benefit Cosmetics so I really enjoy makeup. I love Benefit stuff too (I've been using it for over 6 years)...BUT I've been looking for a brand that has high pigmented shadows is funky and glittery, and is cheaper than Mac. Mission accomplished!!!

Medusa's Makeup is everything I was looking for. They have hyper-pigmented eyeshadows and eye dust that look fabulous (see below). They also make glitter and mascara in various colors. I've never tried the mascara, but it's my next experiment. The shadow stays on best when you use Medusa's shadow and glitter primers.

If you're nervous about experimenting with color, you should just purchase a few less crazy colors and start playing around with those at home. Medusa has a great deal on shadow, brushes, liner seal, and primer here. You get 12 shadows (mine are in electro not safari), primer, all brushes, liner seal, eyeshadow primer, and a bag for $75.

Medusa Electro White, Black and Pink, Benefit's They're Real
and Magic Ink, and Medusa's Heavy Metal Glitter
Eye Closed!
Last night, I was rockin' out to Reverend Horton Heat and playing with eye makeup. Here are a few eyes I did and the items I used to make them.



Eye Open!

Medusa's Electro Purple and White,
New Wave, Mary Jane Eye Dust, Benefit They're Real
and Magic Ink Liner 

No comments:

Post a Comment