Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Fever!


Hi All!

I hope that spring is treating you well! Ours has been CRAZY busy! The new puppy has added a lot of chaos to our schedule, but I think we're getting the hang of it! Which brings me to today's post!

I got a little spring fever yesterday and spent a whole lotta money on new spring clothes and accessories...This was probably not the best idea, since i have a trip planned to New Orleans at the end of this month...BUT at least I'll look cute for it! ;)  On my shopping trip, I sniffed out a new store that may be of interest to some of you.

It's not a vintage store, but I really liked it! Apparently it's a national chain, but it felt like a cute local boutique. As I wandered into the Evanston location yesterday I was pleasantly surprised. The ladies who worked there were nice, the place was full of cool girly stuff, and it wasn't outrageously priced....YAY! The shop was set up by color (which I always really like) and I found some STEALS! If you pay a visit to one of these stores, make sure you check out the sale racks! I got a $38 shirt for 9 bucks! Check out some of my sweet finds!


Flowy Star Shirt!



 Sparkly Scarf 

Open back spring dress with stretchy waist! 

Awesome springy flats $38

$9 Shirt! 



No comments:

Post a Comment