Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Soundtrack! - Sick Day

I am home sick from work today :( BUT it does FINALLY give me time to write a Friday Soundtrack blog! YAY! Today I'm going to focus on Music to Make You Feel Good.

Rainbow Connection
The Muppets
How does this song NOT make you feel good!? It's got all the right components...The Muppets, a banjo, and sweet lyrics! ;)


I've Got a Feeling
The Beatles
Best band of all time always makes you feel good.


Going to California 
Led Zeppelin 
This song has always been one of my favorites and it always puts me in a good mood.



I Couldn't Believe it was True 
Willie Nelson 
I freakin' LOVE the guitar in this song. It isn't the happiest song, but it moves!


Ramblin Man
The Allman Brothers Band 
Also one of my favorite songs. Easy going, but still awesome!



Dr. Feelgood
Motley Crue 
Ok, I amped it up a bit at the end here...BUT If the song doesn't make you feel good, this video sure will! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment