Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My New FujiFilm FinePix has Arrived!!!!

FujiFilm FinePix S2950

YAY!!! I'm so excited! My new camera arrived today! This means I am one step closer to launching my store! :)

When looking for a camera one should always do their homework. Before I settled on a camera type and style, i consulted the Etsy Photography Guide. I learned a lot of interesting facts, but the most important tip I read was that the type of camera doesn't really matter much compared to the lighting quality (check out this GREAT article from Etsy).

I got my FujiFilm FinePix S2950 online from Best Buy. They had a great bundle deal that included the camera, a memory card, a tripod, and a camera bag all for $185. Just to break it in, I took a few practice shots of my new Hell Razor hair clip and they turned out alright without any special lighting.  
My Sweet Skull Hair Clip from Hell Razor!
I also took a few pictures of my cat Audrey.
The best one is located below.... 

Bleeeehhhhh. 
Thanks for stopping by!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment