Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How to Get Your Shit Together - Part 1

Hey guys!

I have dubbed March the "Get Your Shit Together Month" for myself and anyone else who wants to tag along. It's been really hard trying to juggle a new job, friends, family, and my online responsibilities all at once. I'm slowly getting acclimated to my new life and am sharing the info in hopes of making it a little easier for you. The first lesson I've learned:

GET ORGANIZED & PLAN AHEAD! 
Whatever the task, being organized is the most important step. My definition of organized is making a solid plan on:
1. What you want - Your goal
2. Where you're going - You current standing and what you need to do to achieve your goal
3. Where you want to go - The steps you will take to achieve your goal

For example, getting organized for me meant:
Launching my store, making a schedule for my blog and store upkeep, and writing up a business plan for the future.  

What is your big goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment