Sunday, February 26, 2012

March Sneak Peak!

Hello There!

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday morning! I'm off to work, but before that, I'm giving you a little sneak peak of my March listings! Check my shop for details and prices!




I love this and wish I fit into it...I say it's a size Medium












This pink floral 70s dress is SWEET! Size Large 



 
                                                    50s Black Velvet Sparkle Wiggle Dress!                                                            
 Pink sleeveless 60s gown with attached cape. Size Large (check my store for measurements and details!)
Love this ashtray. 






                                   
                           Hot Pink Sheer Daisy Robe! It's an XL.  

1950s Blueberry Hill Dress! Looks amazing on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment